What To Expect
Welcome to Rock Church!
Darla and I have made it our goal here for you to feel honored as our guest! From the moment you approach our front doors, friendly and helpful members will welcome you with a smile and a handshake then assist you in any way they can to make your first visit with us a pleasant one because “honored hospitality” is one of our core values here. You can expect a warm welcome here every time you come!
These are some other things you can expect:
· A high level of childcare for your children both in our newly renovated nurseries and in our children’s services that we offer Sunday mornings as well as on Wednesday nights. Our staff are all background checked as well as trained to do children’s ministry. We take every precautionary measure to ensure the safety of your children because children are a top priority with us!
· Vibrant and Spirit-filled worship!
· An inspiring and life changing message!
· Trained altar workers who will pray with you over your felt needs!
· Discipleship classes and small groups to help you grow your relationship with Christ and others!
· Events that are created just for fun and fellowship!
· A casual dress code where you can dress up or dress down!
· A Café where you can get hot coffee, juice, home-baked pastries or a fresh cooked breakfast!
· An invitation to have breakfast with Darla and me!
· Help finding your place to help others in the church!
· Encouragement to become a member of Rock Church!
I hope this helps you know a little about us even before you step through our doors for the first time!
We look forward to meeting and getting to know you!
Dale and Darla Gray